Hello, all my Therians!!
I am super excited about the release for Born in Flames by Candace Knoebel. The first time I saw the cover for this book I was mesmerized. It is honestly one of the most beautiful book covers I have ever seen, and the synopsis promises for an amazing read :) So in honor of it's release ( date still to be confirmed ), I am organizing a Blog Tour and I really would love it if you guys would join in the fun.
Red mirrored scales race up my arms as the haze of pain blurs my vision. My bones crack, breaking to realign. I scream. It is then that the realization of my unavoidable fate sinks in; I am of a dying race. I am dragon.
Aurora Megalos, orphaned and teetering on the edge of adulthood, thought finding her past would curb the sting of being an outcast .Having no memories of the time before she awoke on her foster mother’s doorstep, she yearns for the emptiness inside her to be filled. With her fellow orphaned best friend, Fenn, by her side, she has nothing to lose and everything to gain. But something powerful stirred within her that she couldn’t explain. Something wanted out.
In the dark of night, a crazed Seer, dubbed Mr.Creepy, erases everything she’s ever known with an impending prophecy. She now faces two paths. Return to her true home to protect a dying race against a growing evil, or stay hidden in the safety of our realm with a shot at a true love. With a vengeful Arch Enemy stopping at nothing to see her dead, she’s running out of time; a decision must be made. What would you choose?
Sounds amazing, right??!! I cannot wait to get my hands on this book and give it a read.
About the author
Growing up alongside the Harry Potter series, Candace found herself missing the epicosity of a story that pulls you in and won’t let you go. In 2009, she began dreaming up characters that would mold her first novel. Through lunch breaks and late nights, after putting her kids to bed, she built a world where she could escape the ever-pressing days of an eight to five Purgatory. She found her calling in life and knew this was more than dancing could’ve ever meant to her.
Once complete in 2010, she began the grueling process of finding a publisher. With relentless determination, she was finally able to realize her dream in December of 2011 when 48fourteen offered her a publishing contract. With a HUGE yes and a happy dance, she now continues her Trilogy.
About the tour
- It will run Sept 24th through Sept 30th.
- You may post any time during this time.
- There are multiple options for you to add to your post eg. Book Cover, Trailer, Excerpt etc. It's up to you what you want to post. ( I'll send details closer to the time )
- I will be giving away 2 copies of Born in Flames. the first will be gifted to one lucky reader and the second will be gifted to the Blogger with the most exciting/interesting post. ( I will send you the rafflecopter link for the first giveaway closer to the time. The Blogger giveaway will be decided by myself and Candace. )
- Sign up using the Linky tool below. Sign ups end Sept 17th.
- Please bear with me, this is my first time organzing a tour :) :)