Tuesday 8 November 2011

READ 2 REVIEW

I've been on Goodreads for a few months and I just love the site. I've joined many great groups, but one in particular deserves special mention:



Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Fanatics!

PNR & UF Fanatics Blog

Spearheaded by the amazing Mods : Amber, Ashley, Lindsey and Kay!

I instantly felt at home in this group and have made many wonderful friends from all over the world who share my passion for...well, yes you guessed it, all things paranormal romance and urban fantasy.

They're a crazy bunch but I love them so much!! *blows kisses*


Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Fanatics recently (actually I lie, it's been quite a few weeks) started a thread called " read2review ". An awesome opportunity for authors to offer their work to the group for review.

I was lucky enough to have Therian put up for review last week Monday, Oct 31st.

Eek, I admit, I 've been anxious about my book going out for review. It would be the first time anyone, besides close friends and family, would be reading Therian. On the other hand, I'm excited to see the reception it gets :)

I've tried my best to stay away from Therian's read2review thread as I would like to wait until all reviews are in before I check them out! It has been with great difficulty though!

So, I'd just like to say a huge thank you to :

Terri
Husnaa
Jen
Paris
Ananda
Christine
Ashley
Roxana
Samantha
Lissa

The ten members who will be reviewing Therian.
Also, thank you to those people who didn't get a free copy but went out and bought one anyway!!

I'll be posting all reviews on my blog as soon as they have come through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...