Monday 2 February 2015

Release Day Blast + Review: Whipped by Karpov Kinrade #GetWhipped

 
AVAILABLE TODAY: Whipped (Hitched #2) by Karpov Kinrade!
 
Whipped-Teaser1-Dildos
 
 
I love sex. I used to be a professional Dominatrix by day and a recreational Dom by night. Now I co-own a sex shop by day. I still do the Dom thing by night, when I can. 
 
 
WHIPPED-3D

 
So, yeah, I love sex. But I'm not a sub. That's never been me. I like to maintain control in the bedroom. That gets me off.

But when the guy I've been chatting up online as a potential roommate shows up at my condo dripping sex and temptation… let's just say I might be open to trying new things… for him.

If his playboy ways don’t drive me insane.
And if I can do the one thing I've never done for anyone.
Surrender. 

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. But when you live here full time… that's not much comfort, is it?

Whipped (Vi's story) is a sexy, full-length, standalone romance in the Hitched series. These books can be read in any order, but you might also enjoy Hitched, the first book in this series.

Content Warning: This book contains sex, swearing... and did we mention sex? Lots of sex. And abs. And Australian accents.




Get your copy!
 
 
 
Add it to your Goodreads list!
 
 
 
REVIEW
 
Move over Magic Mike, Lachlan Pierce has arrived!
 
Vi was one of my favorite characters in Hitched, and I was so excited to find out she'd be getting her own story. And, My God was is a HOT one!!
 
The sexual chemistry between Vi and Lach was palpable from the get go and it was more a question of when they'd get together, than if. And when they did, it was explosive, passionate and sexy as hell.
 
What I really loved about this book was how fun the characters all were, and I really have to give a big shout out to Vi's parents. OMG! They were hilarious and brilliant. I also enjoyed the way Vi and Lach's relationship grew and developed, and the small changes I started seeing in each of them the deeper they fell. It was also great that neither of them was harboring some huge big secret or a dark past that would eventually threaten to tear them apart. They faced minor obstacles but were able to find their way through each.
 
Lach was actually such a sweet guy. At first glance he seemed to be a real player, and yes he was, but his dedication and loyalty to Vi showed him to be something completely different. I liked seeing many different sides of him. And the paintball scene was a hoot! I loved seeing this big, strong guy having his ass, and other body parts, handed to him while his girl kicked ass - for the most part anyway.
 
If you are looking for a fun and sexy read that will be sure to melt your ereader, this is the book to grab. It was a quick, witty read filled with characters you'll fall in love with.
 
 
 
Whipped-Teaser2-Lachlan
 
 
 Sign up for Karpov Kinrade's superfan newsletter and get excerpts, teasers, and access to fabulously sexy giveaways!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...