Monday 25 June 2012

Wicked WIldfire Read-A-Thon Results

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

Hosted by
Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions

WOW!! I really enjoyed this read-a-thon! I managed to get through 5 books and a bit of the 6th book. Unfortunately I wasn't able to join in the twitter parties :( due to time differences, but I did read through them and everyone seemed to be having so much fun. I especially loved the battle for Bones!!

So to wrap up my read-a thon, these are the books I managed to read:

1.Asher's Invention by Coleen Kwan ( 76 pages )













2.Undercover Alliance by Lilly Cain ( 100 pages )












3.Secret of the Wolf by Cynthia Garner ( 336 pages )












4.Four in the Morning by Christi Goddard ( 202 pages )












5.One Moment by Kristina McBride ( 272 pages )


I absolutely LOVED this book! It blew me away and had me crying most of the way through! I would have probabaly read more of Fallen Angel, but it took me so long to recover after reading One Moment. I recommend this book to everyone!







6.Fallen Angel by Eden Bradley ( 110 pages - not complete )











So in total I read 1096 pages :)
All of the books I chose to read are those that I received for review. Reviews for these books should go up within the next week or so.
Thanks to everyone for making this a fantastic thon!! I look forward to the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...