Thursday 21 June 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon

It's my first time taking part in the Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon and I'm really excited about it :)

I have a ton of books on my TBR pile that have seriously been neglected, and this read-a-thon is the perfect way to get a few of those out of the way!

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

Hosted by
Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions

To sign up for the Read-A-Thon click on the picture above.

Here’s the schedule for the challenges that will be held during the week. Every challenge will go on for 24 hours and feature an international giveaway as well!

8AM Wednesday – 8AM Thursday | Something Wicked This Way Comes… | Rebecca @ Kindle Fever

4PM Wednesday – 4PM Thursday | Slake Your Thirst | Kimberly @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

8AM Thursday – 8AM Friday | Cover Lover | Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer

4PM Thursday – 4PM Friday | Wicked Title Trouble | Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf

8AM Friday – 8AM Saturday | Sonnets & Songs | Amanda @ Letters Inside Out

4PM Friday – 4PM Saturday | Beach Soiree | Kriss @ The Cabin Goddess Reviews

8AM Saturday – 8AM Sunday | Mix ‘n Match | Benji @ The Non Reluctant Reader

4PM Saturday – 4PM Sunday | Party Up With Literature | Preet @ A Written Rhapsody

Midnight Saturday – Midnight Sunday | Wicked Summer Scorcher | April @ My Shelf Confessions

I haven't yet decided which books I'll be reading. I just finished with on last night so I'll look over my TBR list today and update my post with my choices later today :)

Good luck to everyone taking part, have fun and happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...