Sunday 23 November 2014

Review: #Hitched by Karpov Kinrade #GetHitched





Hitched by Karpov Kinrade is FINALLY HERE!!!!
Sexy, sultry, witty, HOT! Grab your copy NOW!!!

#GetHitched









He called me “wife.”


This man standing naked in front of me. Tall. Dark. Sexy as sin…


He’s my husband?


Disjointed images from the night before, the night I can’t entirely remember, float into my mind.


Meeting him in the bar. Sharing tidbits of our lives. I own a company that plans bachelor parties. He’s a pediatric heart surgeon.


We both live in Las Vegas, but we come from very different worlds.


And then I remember that kiss. The way his lips brushed against mine, gentle at first, then harder, deeper, with more urgency.


Sex in the elevator. Hot, forbidden, delicious.


I remember the way he made me feel. The way our bodies fit perfectly together.


But I don’t remember marrying him.


And now, he won’t let me go. Dr. Sexy who saves children for a living. He wants the summer to prove we are meant to be.


I can give him a summer.


But can I give him a lifetime?





#GetHitched

REVIEW

Sexy, fun and flirty - there was just so much to love about this book!

I was hooked from the very first page (and not only because of a wet, naked Sebastian Donovan, although, it was a great visual to open this book with :P) but, because I immediately could tell that this book was going to be an emotional ride full of romance, humor, sensuality, drama, and a fantastic cast of characters who were easy to fall in love with.

Kacie, Tate and Vi were the perfect threesome. I enjoyed their witty comments and playful banter, and I'd really love to see more of Kacie's twin and BFF. Then, of course, there was the drop dead gorgeous, melt my heart Dr Sexy! My. God. He was a stunning male specimen, - a gentleman, sexy and charming without being a sleazeball, and a man who knew all the right things to say without coming off as a player. And, the fact that he healed children...yeah! Karpov Kinrade have got a pantie igniting phenomenon on their hands here!

This book steamed up my Kindle or more than one occasion. With explosive chemistry between Kacie and Sebastian, there was no denying how perfect they were for each other. Even in the moments when they weren't heating up my ereader, they were a cute couple who seemed to fit perfectly into each others lives, and I wanted to shake Kacie every time she denied their compatibility. But, of course, it took her losing the best thing in her life for her to face her worst fears, and to realize just what she was missing out on. It also helped her realize that perhaps she can have it all. With the right man at her side to help boost her instead of stifle her. And, Sebastian Donovan was that man in more ways than one.







http://www.badassmktg.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...