Thursday 25 August 2011

WEEKLY ROUND UP

I've been pretty busy working on the second book in The Bloody Crescent series. I thought I had the entire plot laid out but I've decided to take a totally different route that will leave my readers going 'OMG! I didn't expect that...' :). I hope it will anyway! So it's been quite a bit of work making changes and adjusting scenes but I think it will be well worth it in the end.

I've also just joined Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/ - and I've discovered some fantastic books. Although I'm still getting the hang of the site I am happy to say that Therian has been added to three 'to-read' bookshelves! I can only hope that that number soon grows.

In other news, I won a fantastic prize through loot.co.za's Facebook page. I will soon be receiving an omnibus of  "The Morganville Vampires" series.

I can't wait to get reading!
So a big shout out to Carlilse and co. for making me a winner.





I have also just pre-ordered 'Carrier of the Mark', debut novel of Leigh Fallon. A brilliant writer who was discovered on Inkpop. Really excited to read this book. I have followed Leigh for a while now and she is such a wonderful person and author who deserves all the success! I've no doubt that her book will make it onto all the No. 1 bestseller lists. Check out her website - http://leighfallon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...