It has become quite clear to me that I need some help getting through my review copies!! So I am so excited that Celine at Nyx Book Reviews and Vicky from Books, Biscuits and Tea have decided to host a Review Copy Cleanup in August! It's just what I need! Eek!!
- The challenge runs from 1 to 31 August
- To sign up, just fill in the Mister Linky below. Link to your sign up post directly please! The Linky is the same for both our blogs, so you only have to sign up once
- The sign up is open until 15 August 2012
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thank you!
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies, including all genres and lengths
- You don't need to follow the two hosts in order to be able to sign up for the event (although it's appreciated)
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- The dates of the readathons and Twitter parties will be announced closer to the RCC
Want to join in the fun???
Click here and sign up!
I will post a list of review copies I will be reading closer to the time...which, OMG, is next week!!!!!