Wednesday 4 July 2012

Stocking My Kindle

Hello everyone!

I went on a bit of a eBook shopping spree recently, stocking up on 8 new books, and it's all thanks to Novel Publicity!! I won a $50 Amazon giftcard after joining the Moa Whirlwind Tour!! Yay!!





So, what did I get....

Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shdea Darker & Fifty Shades Freed by E.L.James


The first thing I bought was the Fifty Shades trilogy. There has been so much hype about this series - some good, some bad - and I have been dying to read these books so I can see, for myself, what all the pandemonium is about!!

Other books I bought!


I've always wanted to read this series, so I got The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers!


The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines


I can't wait to read Half Black Soul by H.D.Gordon! Blood Warrior was fantastic! Yay, so excited :)
Half Black Soul ( The Alexa Montgomery Sags #2) by H.D.Gordon


I have to be honest, I don't even really know what this book is about! LOL! I've seen it on a few other book sites and blogs, and there is just something about the cover that speaks to me...I just had to have it!

Easy by Tammara Webber

This book sounds amazing! I love anything with werewolves!

Moonspell by Samantha Young


Thanks again to Novel Publicity! You guys ROCK!
If you're a blogger and would like to join one of their tours please click on the Novel Publicity badge at the top of this post :)



1 comment:

  1. Some awesome titles there~ I hope you love them all~ I will be watching for your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...