Saturday 21 April 2012

READ-A-THON TIME

Yay! It's finally read-a-thon time :)

First things first...time for a minichallenge.

The Introductory Meme is hosted by Dewey's Read-a-thon and is as the name suggests, an introductory questionaire so that readers can get to know me a little better .

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?



And here are my answers:

1) Sunny Durban, South Africa
2) Well I've decided to start off reading The Graveyard Queen series by Amanda Stevens, so I'm really looking forward to reading it :)
3) There is currently a cinnamon and apple crunch baking in the oven. The smell is divine!!
4) I work in the field of finance by day and I write books by night! I'm currently working on the last two books in my trilogy. Tomorrow I'm dedicating the entire day to writing.
5) This is my first read-a-thon.

Okay, so now you know a little more about me and my plans for the read-a-thon. I'll be updating my blog as the feeling takes me, but right now I'm off to read! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...