Friday 22 June 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon Goals

I have finally made my selection of books for the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon :)

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

Hosted by
Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions

 


My top five books are:



1.Asher's Invention by Coleen Kwan












2.Undercover Alliance by Lilly Cain












3.Secret of the Wolf by Cynthia Garner












4.Four in the Morning by Christi Goddard












5.Wake of the Bloody Angel by Alec Bledsoe














And if I manage to get through all five, I will move on to these:



6.One Moment by Kristina McBride












7.Fallen Angel by Eden Bradley











8.Tarnished by Karina Cooper












9.Scandal Wears Satin by Loretta Chase












10.Prince of Ravens by Richard Baker












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...