Wednesday 10 December 2014

Pre-Order Promo: Let's get VERUM by Courtney Cole to the Amazon Top 1000 #VERUM #NOCTE

 
 
VERUM-PreorderDrive-Graphic


You loved Courtney Cole's NOCTE in all it's dark, twisted, spellbinding, messed-up awesomeness. You can't wait until VERUM (Nocte Trilogy Book 2) releases in February 2015. And now Courtney Cole is going to release an exclusive VERUM excerpt...but only if we can get it to the top 1000 on Amazon!

All you have to do is go to Amazon and pre-order VERUM right now. 
 
Go, pre-order, and get all your NOCTE-obsessed friends to pre-order, too.
 
If enough people do it, VERUM will climb up the ranks, and we'll get a sneak peek at the follow-up to what's being called "a haunting psychological suspense" and "the rare kind of story that leaves permanent marks on your heart and your soul."





 
 
VERUM-300px
 
 
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

My name is Calla Price and I'm drowning.

My new world is a dark, dark ocean and I'm being pulled under by secrets.

Can I trust anyone? I don't know anymore.

The lies are spirals. They twist and turn, binding me with their thorns and serpentine tongues. And just when I think I have it figured out, everything is pulled out from under me.

I'm entangled in the darkness.

But the truth will set me free.

It's just ahead of me, so close I can touch it. But even though it shines and glimmers, it has glistening fangs and I know it will shred me.

Are you scared?

I am.
 
 
 
 
 
SEE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...
 
 
NOCTE-300px
 
 
SAVE ME AND I'LL SAVE YOU....

My name is Calla Price. I’m eighteen years old, and I’m one half of a whole. My other half-- my twin brother, my Finn--is crazy.

I love him. More than life, more than anything. And even though I’m terrified he’ll suck me down with him, no one can save him but me.

I’m doing all I can to stay afloat in a sea of insanity, but I’m drowning more and more each day. So I reach out for a lifeline.

Dare DuBray.

He’s my savior and my anti-Christ. His arms are where I feel safe, where I’m afraid, where I belong, where I’m lost. He will heal me, break me, love me and hate me. He has the power to destroy me.

Maybe that’s ok. Because I can’t seem to save Finn and love Dare without everyone getting hurt.

Why? Because of a secret.

A secret I’m so busy trying to figure out, that I never see it coming.

You won’t either.
 
 
 


http://www.badassmktg.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...