Happily (N)ever After- An Anthology
Authors- Aramey, Emilie E. Faye, C.L. Foster, A.M. Hart, Allana Kephart, K.B. Mathias, E.R. Rada, David Roraff
Publication Date- November 25th, 2014
Sometimes you are lucky enough to dodge a bullet...but sometimes it strikes straight to the heart without an exit wound. It rattles around, leaks out our trust, and brings us to our knees making us wonder; why the %&$@ did I date you!?
From the darkness of emotional and/or physical pains we crawled out and eventually found a way to dust ourselves off and carry on with life.
So let these stories serve as a guide, that all that glitters is not always gold. That the felling of the hairs rising on the back of your neck is a warning, a primal scream to let us know that some things are not as they seem. Trust your gut. Yes, some people are worth fighting for but others have somehow tricked us into seeing a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
With hindsight fully engaged, we can now see the clarity of our past and appreciate the lessons we learned in our very own happily never after.
Aramey's Writing Playlist
I’m most inspired by Loreena Mckennitt, she creates a whole new world in one’s mind while writing. Other honorable mentions are the song series “The Lightning Strikes” by Snow Patrol, and Lindsey Sterling’s “Elemental.”
Five things people may not know about Aramey
- I want to exist in a world where cupid hits both people with his arrows, and travel to Ireland is free.
- I would like to invent a force field that blocks backstabbers and politicians. Wait… I think that’s just one thing.
- The ocean and the stars are two things that make me feel centered; but only from a distance because I’m also worried about sharks, being incinerated, and lack of oxygen
- Abbreviations are the bane of my existence, right along with waiting for the new season of “Outlander.”.
- I was born and raised in Michigan, but I’ve lived in several states since then. Texas is my favorite. Contrary to their saying, nothing is bigger, but everything is better.
About the Author
Andrea Ramey aka Aramey is an empathic soul with a great passion for the written word. As a labor of love, she manages to turn her past and any new trials into works of art that she often shares with the world.
Aramey currently resides in Northern Florida where her love for the beach can be appeased while her muse takes control. She has two children, a boyfriend, and a dog that she loves dearly. She balances writing, school, and family like a pro, even though she sometimes stumbles, she finds her way back on track; her spirit won't let her quit.
Aramey takes the path less traveled and that's just how she intends to continue. She's co-author of a book of poetry entitled "Fire and Water" and is working on solo projects and another co-authored series as well.