Thursday 13 August 2015

#99cents #Sale Alert: Chasing Me by Jennifer Probst


 
 
CHASING ME by Jennifer Probst is on SALE for a limited time!! 
 
ChasingMe_Final
 

BOOK TRAILER:

 
 
 
 Quinn and James' Story Continues in Chasing Me... It was supposed to be a love story....

I knew she was out of my league but I didn’t care. Looking back, I wonder if I hadn’t pursued her, would things have turned out differently? Is it Fate that determines our choices in life? God? Free will? Or just plain old innate selfishness? I got her, of course. There hadn’t been a girl I wasn’t able to seduce. Problem was she seduced me right back, body, mind, and soul. She possessed me, tormented me, and showed me a world that was so bright and pure I was almost blinded. Didn’t she know after such a drug I could never settle for less? Didn’t she realize no matter how many times I screwed up, or broke her heart, or bent her to my will, I’d never be able to let her go? If I hadn’t known such intensity existed, would it have been better for both of us? True love, the real kind, isn’t nice and sweet and pure. No, it’s dirty, and sinful, and messy. It’s like ripping a chunk of flesh from your body and watching yourself bleed out in slow, helpless intervals until you thankfully pass out.

This isn’t a love story. But it’s the only story I got.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...