Love in the no-fly zone…
Distraught over the loss of her brother in a fighter jet accident, Tinklee Pinkerton decides to follow in his footsteps and prove the tragedy wasn’t his fault. But when she’s chosen as the first woman to fly the Air Force’s F-35, her plan for a life that revolves around work is thrown off course by a handsome, mysterious stranger…
Thanks to Locke’s seductive British accent, sweet nature, and one too many beers, Tink is soon inspired to throw caution to the wind and herself into his arms. She thinks maybe love can heal after all—until she discovers Locke is her superior officer. Tink has no problem risking her life in the air, but with everything on the line, is she brave enough to risk her heart on the ground?
B&N - http://bit.ly/1BvGf4W
*Tink’s Top Ten Lessons Learned*
1. Clear flight path before launching beer bottles.
2. Always ask a stranger their full name and occupation before you hook up.
3. Use caution when falling for sexy British accents.
4. Drink less Honey Lagers and more sweet tea.
5. Always check boot laces before standing.
6. Make sure you know who you neighbors are.
7. Special Forces will always win when they want to buy a girl a drink.
8. Always pack one nice outfit even when you are going to war.
9. Wearing pink really isn’t so bad.
10. It’s okay to love in the no-fly zone.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
JAMIE RAE is a New Adult and Young Adult author. She writes with one goal in mind--create stories with a positive message that will stay with the reader long after they've finished reading.
Jamie is an avid reader and loves discovering stories with a great hook, though she will not eat, sleep, or speak until she reaches the end. The Harry Potter years weren't pretty!! Convinced that her Hogwarts letter was lost in the mail, she keeps a watchful eye for owls hoping her children will have better luck!
In her other life, Jamie Rae is an orthodontist, and literary agent. She keeps her heart overflowing with love as a mother of three and has perfected the art of nomadic living as a military spouse and Air Force veteran. Jamie has a passion for critters of all shapes and sizes and you can often find her sneaking them into her own home or volunteering for rescues.
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/JamieRaeAuthor
BLOG TOUR GIVEAWAY
Enter to win a signed CALL SIGN KARMA bookmark, 'No-fly zone' bootie shorts, Sweetheart wings, and a $10 Amazon Gift Card.