CLICK HERE TO ADD CHASING THE WIND TO GOODREADS.
Kaida grew up in two worlds--a child in the Manor raised by Sabah before she was granted Citzenship. But the only place she has ever felt like she's belonged is with Cedric and Guin, the boys she grew up with. When Cedric's involvement in a rebel faction goes wrong, the Commission exiles her and holds Guin hostage. Now, she's on her own for the first time, and searching for the sister who left her behind and a princess who was stolen from the City--and then she stumbles across a face from the past. Hawke has been an outcast since his Tribe died. When he finds Sabah's sister on the road, he agrees to help her. But as they search the wilds and grow closer, his disdain for her is slowly replaced by a deep attraction for the girl who faces every challenge so bravely. And as the City's deadline dwindles, and the boy she loves hangs in the balance, Hawke is left to wonder if he is protecting her, or if he the biggest threat she will face.
TOP 10 LIST
Top 10 Fun Facts About Nazarea
10. I'm a Cancer. And I especially identify with the hermit crab because
9. I'm an introvert and I tend to want to stay home with a good book and wine except
8. I love being around bookish people. They're my tribe.
7. Books are my happy place. When I was a kid, I dreamed about getting paid to work with books.
6. Which pretty much makes my job the best thing ever. So it’s not that surprising that...
5. I’m a workaholic. I ADORE my day job and all the crazy stories in my head, so I have a really hard time turning it off. But...
4. I have three crazy amazing awesome children. So I turn it off for them. They make me remember not all of my life can be stuck in my head..
3. Which is why I love stopping work for a while to take my kiddos to my our favorite place...
2. Which is the beach. I love the ocean and hanging out with my kids and husband there…
1. All of which adds up to my favorite things: books, my babies, and traveling. <3
Purchase the previous book in the series
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog.
AUTHOR LINKS: You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Booktropolous. Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/MtHwj
Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
a Rafflecopter giveaway